For those of you who are about to engage in a full-blown renovation, restoration or remodel on your home or vacation property, you’ll need to find a design professional with great experience, confidence and a proven track record.
Renovating your home can be an overwhelming and daunting task, and can potentially create a stressful environment for you and your entire family, whether you’re in shambles for one month or one year. Eliminating this stress and allowing you to actually enjoy the various design and planning stages is where I come in. I can guide you through the design process from concept through completion, and everywhere in between, all the while ensuring your home will be a true reflection of who you are.
I do, however, choose my projects and clients very carefully. It’s my job to turn your vision into a reality, and provide you with the best result possible. That’s why it’s extremely important to me that I connect with my clients on multiple levels if we’re about to carry on a long-term relationship.
I consider it a privilege to help you design and create the home of your dreams. A place that has a heart and soul; where years of traditions are formed and lifelong memories are created for generations.
Our full service Architectural Interior Design includes:
- Pre- Design: We create the overview of your project and begin programming the spaces by measuring the existing conditions.
- Schematic Design: The programming is translated into rough drawings and the concept is developed. All concepts are documented and rough sketches are prepared to show possible solutions fitting your needs.
- Design Development: We dive into more details and refine the design to make it work on paper, from kitchen, bath, etc., layouts, complete with material and finish selections, appliance and fixture selections.
- Construction Documents: Approved drawings now are detailed, dimensioned and noted and includes plans, elevations (interior and exterior) building sections, structural details, door and window specifications and finishes.
- Tendering/Bidding to Contractors: We submit plans to the city for permitting and provide any necessary corrections. It’s time to filter through the contractor’s bids and find the best candidate to execute your plans.
- Construction: The dust is flying and the noise level piercing. We meet for weekly site meetings throughout the construction process and monitor the progress of your project, answer any questions and troubleshoot. As your advocate, I ensure that your project runs as smoothly and effortlessly as possible.
- Interior Design: This is where we optimize the transformation of every room in your home. Each element, such as lighting, cabinetry, fireplace design, and furniture is carefully integrated into a uniform living environment that is consistent with your home’s style. Your custom interiors should be as impressive and relevant tomorrow as they are today.
- Custom Cabinetry: Luxury kitchens, baths, libraries and great rooms can definitely set the overall tone of a space. That’s why it’s so important that your custom cabinetry enhances the home as a whole. Together, we’ll find the best choices of cabinet style, material, color and finish, ensuring that the cabinetry throughout is impeccably designed and fabricated.
Are you ready to take the plunge?
Schedule your complimentary consultation with Lori today. Just click here to get started.